4Life Healthcare Services provides holistic, affordable caring solutions to enhance quality of life, health and wellbeing in a clients’ home. Care is tailored to those requiring additional support with daily needs in the home, promoting dignified, independent living, whether for a few hours a day or round-the- clock care.
From day one, we carry out a thorough assessment of the individuals’ needs and conduct a safe, effective and flexible care plan. Our staff consist of highly trained professionals, dedicated to providing care with compassion, dignity and respect.
Our aim at 4Life Healthcare is for our clients to feel confident and secure with our service delivery. All healthcare workers are reliable, honest, and consider the health, welfare and wellbeing of the service users a priority in their day-to-day delivery. Not only do we ensure health needs are met, we want our clients to feel able to achieve their full potential and enjoy daily activities, whilst supporting their social and emotional wellbeing.
We care for adults and the elderly with differing needs in their own homes. We keep accurate records of all the care we provide and encourage feedback from clients and their families or representatives.
- Dementia care
- Mental healthcare
- Personal care and assistance with daily routines including washing, bathing, dressing, shaving and general grooming
- ‘Sitting in’ services for overnight care
- General housework including cleaning, vacuuming and washing
- Help with medication through observation or administering
- Help in organising social activities or local outings